1. The journal publishes research articles in all areas of pure and applied mathematics, if they meet the standards of rigorous mathematical presentation, have a high scientific level and are of interest to a fairly wide range of mathematicians. Articles of a more specialized nature are published if they fall within the scientific interests of the members of the Editorial Board.
2. Submission is the receiving by the Editorial Office of the following: information about author(s) and the zip-file containing LaTeX files of the manuscript and files of illustrations.
3. Manuscripts should be in English or in Ukrainian. Manuscripts should be electronically prepared using LaTeX 2e. Sample file for preparation can be gotten in the Editorial Office or on the Internet (see below ). Short abstracts must be on the first page of the manuscript. Abstracts should be in English and in Ukrainian and in Russian. Abstract should contain author's name, title of the paper, keywords, 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification. Extended Abstracts (more than 1800 symbols each) must accompany the manuscript, after the references. The Editorial Board could help with the translation to Ukrainian and Russian. Also provide UDK Classification number(s) and an abbreviated version of the article title (60 characters or less) for use as a running head.
4. The manuscript should have references in Roman script.
The style and punctuation of the references is
illustrated by the following examples:
1. A.M. Lyapunov. The general problem of the stability of motion. 1892. Kharkov Mathematical Society, Kharkov, 251 p.
Journal Article :
2. A.M. Lyapunov. A new case of integrability of differential equations of motion of a solid body in liquid, Rep. Kharkov Math. Soc., - 1893. - 2. V.4. - P. 81-85.
5. Each illustration should be presented by a separated file in one of the following formats: EPS, BMP, JPG.
6. We ask authors to provide information on their personal scientific profiles ( orcid.org, www.researcherid.com, www.scopus.com ) with the corresponding web-links. Please provide the information using Authors-2018-12-info.docx (pdf).
7. In the case of non-observance of these rules of manuscript preparation a manuscript will not be considered.
8. Manuscripts should be sent to:
email@example.com and/orJournal "Visnyk of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University".
9. If you experience difficulties with the manuscript submission, please contact the Managing Editor of the Journal (Alexander Rezounenko firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Here is the
sample LaTeX 2e file ( Visnyk-math-sample-2020-02.tex ) for manuscript preparation and the
auxiliary file (Visnyk-2020-02.tex) containing all definitions needed for
the sample LaTeX file.
The author needs to download all these files and compile Visnyk-math-sample-2020-02.tex
(sample file) in LaTeX 2e.
See also Visnyk-math-sample-2020-02.pdf